Dr. Sumera Rehman
- M.BBS – Bachelor of Medicine/ Bachelor of Surgery- 2017 (RAK Medical and health Sciences University)
- Associates Degree- Medical laboratory- 2009 (Central community college, Nebraska-USA)
- Responsible for In-patient and Out-patient clinical care.
- Diagnose, treat, and prevent various physical injuries and diseases in adults and children
- Assisting surgeons, Physician, specialist and other Health care provider.
- Identify alternative pain control methods.
- Review patients file and records including allergies, problem, medications and immunization status.
- Pre-operative and post-operative patient care management.
- Intensive care patient management
- Creation and review of medical records.