- General and regional anesthesia,
including ultrasound nerve blocks.
- Management of emergency cardiac conditions such as sudden
cardiac arrest, myocardial infarction and cardiac arrhythmias.
- Management of emergency respiratory conditions such as
asthma, shortness of breath and obstruction of the airway.
- Pain relief using traditional pharmacological methods and modern interventional methods, such as relieving chronic lower back pain with radiation-guided injections.
- Nerve lock for the treatment of cases of phantom limb
syndrome following amputation of the limbs.
- Analgesia of natural and cesarean deliveries.