Dr. Fadi Alnehlaoui
CEO – Oriana Hospitals
General & Laprascopic Surgeon
- Specialist/consultant Surgical Oncology & General Surgery
- European Board Of Surgical Oncology , Ms – Surgical Oncology
- Md, Ms- Gen Laprascopic Surgery
- Early detecting cancer programs, especially breast cancer; Diagnosis and follow up programs for oncologic cases
- Thyroid and neck surgery procedures including neck dissection procedures and Endoscopic TransOral Thyroidectomy
- Gynaecologic procedures (including radical hysterectomy for gene Cancers, abdominal and pelvic lymph node dissection
- GI & Colorectal cancers (gastric, rectal, colonic ) open /Laparoscopic
- PancreatoHepatobiliary Tumours and cancers Laparoscopic
- Soft tissue tumours & Melanoma.
- Oncology and plastic skin procedures (including plastic flaps and reconstructive surgeries, abdominoplasty)
- Immense experience in general surgery and is well versed with all basic and advanced general and laparoscopic surgeries. These include: viz. lap & open bariatric procedures, lap & open cholecystectomy, lap & open appendectomy, hernias procedures and anal procedures
Research / Publications
- Transoral and submental thyroidectomy using intraoperative nerve stimulation and indocyanin green fluorescence imaging , BMJ 2021
- The effectiveness and quality of life outcomes by transoral endoscopic vestibular thyroidectomy using intraoperative indocyanin green fluorescence imaging and neuromonitoring-a cohort study” has been received by journal Langenbeck’s Archives of SurgeryAnderson Hand book of Surgical Oncology, BMJ(Arabic edition 2011)
- Primary Clinical Response for Cancer Patients towards Alkures Herb, Aleppo University, 2007
- Acute Mesenteric Ischemia, Aleppo University Magazine for Research, 2005.
- Polycystic Ovary Treatment, Medical Arabic Encyclopaedia, 2010. Churchill Handbook of Obs & Gyn(Arabic edition 2000).
Fluent in English, Arabic