- Dr. Ahmad Zohdi Alkatma completed Higher Studies of Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology, and He obtained Master Degree in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology in 2006 from Damascus University-Syria
- Adult Clinical Cardiology (Hypertension, Valvular Heart Diseases, Heart Failure, Cardiac Arrhythmias (Palpitations, Tachycardia, Bradycardia…), Dyslipidemia and Cholesterol disorders).
- Evaluation and management of chest pain and Coronary Artery Diseases.
- Adult Interventional Cardiology (Coronary Angiography and Coronary Angioplasty: Balloon, Stents).
- Echocardiography (Trans-Thoracic Echocardiography and Trans-Esophageal Echocardiography).
- Intravascular Physiology (IFR, FFR …).
- Exercise Test (Exercise Treadmill Testing (TMT), Pharmacological Stress Echocardiography and Stress Echo).
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM).
- Ambulatory ECG monitoring (Holter).
English & Arabic