The Spectra Carbon The Spectra Carbon Laser is a revolutionary skin rejuvenation treatment that is safe and gentle for most skin types and produces results with little to no downtime. The Spectra Peel evens skin tone, reduces pigmentation, diminishes enlarged pores, reduces acne, improves textural irregularities, and stimulates collagen production. The Spectra Laser treatment is also FDA approved to treat Melasma.
Carbon Assisted Laser
The carbon assisted laser was originally developed in Asia, where it is has become one of the most popular antiaging procedures available. Known in Asia as the Black Wawa or the Black Doll Facial, the basic carbon assisted laser is utilized to deep clean the skin, minimize pore size, and whiten skin.
Benefits of The Spectra Carbon Laser:
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and textural irregularities
- Improves overall skin tone
- Gold standard treatment to shrink enlarged pores
- Reduces clogged pores
- Reduces stubborn acne and diminishes excess oil production
- Refreshes a dull complexion creating a fresh youthful looking GLO
- Temporarily removes some facial vellus hairs
- Stimulates collagen production
- Safe for most skin types
- Customizable treatment for Melasma
- Can be used in combination with other treatments
- Little to no downtime *