Laser Hair Removal Sharjah UAE
Laser hair removal in Oriana specialty hospital for men & women is a commonly used cosmetic procedure that utilizes the intense pulsating beam to remove undesirable hair from different parts of the body.
We use the Alexandrite laser which is suitable for light skin types and the for darker skin tones treats larger areas of the body with the exception of the face in case of very thin or less dense hair.
Laser hair removal has become the new easy way of removing unwanted hair if not permanently at least for a few years .
We use the latest equipment which are manufactured by the top brands in the market like, CANDELA and CYNOSURE.
Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to seven sessions.
Areas of Treatment:
- Full Face
- Full Arm / Half Arm
- Full leg / Half Leg
- Bikini Area
- Back and stomach
Pre Treatment Care :
- Avoid sun exposure 7-10 prior to laser hair removal session
- Treated area should be clean-shaved 1 day prior to session , unshaved patients will be rescheduled
- If required – numbing cream should be added to treated area 20-30 minutes prior to session .
- You Must not – Wax , Pluck , Tweex or Thread treated area in between sessions .
- Customers who have used Accutane , Reaccutane or similar products within the last 4-6 months are not able have laser hair removal treatments.
Post Treatment Care :
- Exposure to the sun makes laser hair removal less efficacious and your chances of developing complications after laser hair removal increase .
- Exfoliate treated areas in between sessions to avoid ingrown-hairs
- Avoid Heated treatments like , Steam , Sauna , Sunbeds and others
- Avoid applying make up to treated areas at least 48 hours post session .
- Avoid applying perfumed products or bleaching creams for 48 hours post session