Do you offer laser treatment for skin problems?
Oriana Hospital offers laser treatments for a number of purposes, including:
- Laser resurfacing—eliminating wrinkles, correcting acne scars and improving aging and sun-damaged skin
- Eliminating hemangiomas (Port-Wine Stains) and spider angiomas or “broken vessels”
- Hair removal
- Pigmentation and tattoo removal
Do you offer chemical peels for skin conditions?
Oriana Hospital uses two different methods for treating conditions on the skin’s surface:
- Chemical peel. This is a controlled chemical burn of the top layers of your skin with trichloroacetic acid (TCA). It is used to smooth out fine wrinkles, sun damage and color abnormalities of the face.
- Dermabrasion. A rapidly rotating instrument is used to “sand” the outer layers of the skin. It is most often used for acne scars but is also used to remove wrinkles, tattoos, skin lesions and melasma (blotchy brown spots that occur on the cheeks, temples or forehead).