The ENT Department at the Oriana Speciality Hospital – Sharjah is equipped to deal with the most complex diseases of the ear, nose and throat through treatment and even surgery. Our team of specialised doctors and staff are internationally qualified and exceptionally trained with a proven track record in managing even the most complex ENT cases.ENT Services The Department is performing the following treatment and surgery.
The Ear, nose and throat (ENT) clinic is located on the first floor of the hospital our specialists are trained in the management of conditions of the head and neck and upper aerodigestive tract. The problems in these areas can have a pro-found effect on quality of life and in some cases can be life threatening. Our aim is to provide a timely diagnosis and establish appropriate management of the condition. We provide a comprehensive ENT service which means we can treat problems related to the ear, nose and throat, in addition to cancers of the aerodi-gestive tract, phono-surgery, thyroid and parotid disease and facial plastic sur-gery. We work closely with our colleagues in radiotherapy, paediatrics, ophthal-mology and dermatology.
ENT Services includes:
- ✓ Rhinoplasty and Nasal Septal surgery.
- ✓ Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FES).
- ✓ Coblation Surgery for tonsils, anderoids, sleep surgery and SMD of the nose.
- ✓ Ear Surgery (myringotomy-grommet, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy and ossiculoplasty.
- ✓ Laryngeal Surgery and voice surgery.
- ✓ Audiology clinic up to date hearing test for neonate vertigo tinnitus hearing aids fitting.
- ✓ Snoring and Sleep Clinic.